Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A Glyph on Leadership

A look into my stance on leadership in the form of a drawing:



I found this exercise interesting. When I went back to look at my drawing from the beginning of the didactic portion of OT school I was very surprised to find the images were almost identical. I don't think this means I haven't experienced growth in OT school but rather that I have a pretty firm stance on my leadership style. I believe this comes from seeking out and holding leadership positions since I was young. I also believe this is due to my relationship and draw to leaders. One of the most important things I think I have learned in OT school is what I need in order to be successful. I need to be pushed to be the best version of myself and that comes from leadership (as in being led by an effective leader) or the drive to be a good leader/example to others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk Mock (Interview)

  How do you feel the interview went overall?  I believe the interview went really well. It was generally what I was expecting, with intervi...